Agribusiness Infrastructure Incentives Distribution Initiative
SCDA will provide cash reimbursement grants as an incentive to companies to establish or expand agribusiness projects in South Carolina.
- Must be an agribusiness primarily engaged in the processing, packaging, manufacturing, distribution, storage, or transportation of agricultural products and/or processed foods
WHO CAN APPLY?
- The governing body or management of the county where the project is located
- An economic development organization (“EDO”) under the authority of or with the support of the county
- Project competitiveness, economic viability, job creation, total projected investment, infrastructure needs of the county, other funding sources sought, etc.
- Submit applications to the Agribusiness Infrastructure Incentives Distribution Panel no later than 7 days prior to scheduled quarterly Panel meeting
- Preference will be given to projects located in Tier III or IV designated counties at time of submission